1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Ameri Channel

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Paul Secic, May 3, 2013.

1. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    What do think of Ameri Channel, formerly Green Planet? I liked Green Planet.

2. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
    I like the new Destination America channel It has great new shows like U.S. of Bacon and Food Factory. I watch D A more now then when it was Green Planet.

1 person likes this.
  3. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    +1

1 person likes this.
  4. yall2

yall2 Mentor

Dec 5, 2010
    I had the Green Planet blocked. So wasn't aware they changed. Might take a look at the new one.

5. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    I had it blocked too. I thought it had a pretentious name that exuded politics. IMHO, the ratings showed that, and they had to rebrand.

6. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
    And the re-brand has brought great new shows

7. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    Wait a few years and they'll rebrand it again. Hope not because I'm watching it and I'm getting hooked on it now.