1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

American Idol (Top 4 Redux) - 05/01/2013

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Alan Gordon, May 1, 2013.

Who Were Your Favorites?

1. Amber Holcomb

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Angie Miller

30.0%
  3. Candice Glover

70.0%
  4. Kree Harrison

30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Alan Gordon

Alan Gordon Chancellor

Jun 7, 2004
    Dawson, Georgia
    Discuss... :D

2. Steve

Steve DIRECTV A-Team

Aug 22, 2006
    Lower...
    I thought Candice won both rounds tonight. I especially liked that Billie Holiday song.

Angie disappointed me. I thought she was "just OK" in round 1, and I didn't like her Someone To Watch Over Me at all. The song just didn't sound right to me, and it's one of my favorites.

Same as last week, I thought Amber had a lousy first round, great second round.

I thought Kree should have been bottom 2 last week. This week I'd put her square at the bottom. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if the country voters and the VFTW crowd push Kree ahead of Amber.

3. hdtvman

hdtvman New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Candace
    Kree or Amber
    Unfortunately , I think Angie is going home

Kree will get a contract. Angie will get Broadway parts. Amder, not sure what will happen. Candace will win unless she screws up big time or Kree rebounds

4. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    It's in the can but I haven't had a chance to watch it. Today, my better half has taken over the TV/DVR due to the Arias closing arguments. I'll try to get to it tonight if the attorneys can resist the urge to be long-winded. :sure:

5. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    Saw it. The right person went home. I give the night to Candice.