1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

American Idol (Top 6) - 04/10/2013

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Alan Gordon, Apr 10, 2013.

Who Were Your Favorites?

1. Amber Holcomb

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Angie Miller

45.5%
  3. Candice Glover

45.5%
  4. Janelle Arthur

72.7%
  5. Kree Harrison

27.3%
  6. Lazaro Arbos

63.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Alan Gordon

Alan Gordon Chancellor

Jun 7, 2004
    Dawson, Georgia
    Discuss... :D

2. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    Only got to see the first round of songs last night. I'll watch the rest of it today. At any rate, I think Lazaro really screwed the pooch in his first song while Candice killed it. Kree is so likable, ain't she? I thought Amber really did a good job ... but the jury is still out on Janelle and Angie.

Can't wait for Hour 2.

3. BosFan

BosFan Legend

Sep 28, 2009
    Altoona, WI
    Happy to see Lazaro finally gone, still unclear on why Amber ends up in the bottom two. I am also happy to know a girl will win for sure this year, too many guys the last few years.

4. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    About time Lazaro took a hike! The "girlie" vote couldn't save him ... not after that dismal performance during his first number. The second one was OK, but came too late to save him.

Amber being in the bottom worries me. She deserves a better berth. Janelle is better suited for that spot.

Angie's second number pulled her out of the fire. She's good. I hope she survives long enough to sing that one song she wrote and performed during the auditions. I think she'll make some money off of it.

Candice ... wow ... two SO's and gushes of kudos from Randy! But, it's tailor-made for an upset, I'm sorry to say. This girl deserves to win. Too bad history is not on her side.

5. waynebtx

waynebtx Hall Of Fame

Dec 24, 2006
    Kingsville,T...
    Don't know what went wrong last week but Lazaro should have been in bottom then not top

6. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    Special interest groups and pity votes. Works every time. :rolleyes: