1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

An Observation...

Discussion in 'Sky Angel (Closed Forum)' started by mrjosh, Mar 31, 2008.

1. mrjosh

mrjosh Cool Member

Apr 22, 2007
    Something on the Sky Angel website strikes me as odd...

If you must have high-speed internet to have their service, then why bother having the information video streamed at dial-up speed? Also, on the most recent "Inside Sky Angel" on Angel Two, they gave you instructions on how to contact tech support if you did not have internet access. Do they not think about things before they publish them?

I did not subscribe to IPTV. The fastest consumer grade internet available in my area comes in at an average of about 600-900Kbps (using Sprint's mobile Broadband).

Just wondering if anyone else noticed this fallacies...

2. quiverof8

quiverof8 Legend

Apr 6, 2007
    hey for a while they were selling Huges net, then offered a "disclaimer" saying that hughes net wasn't fast enough for their iptv. it truly seems like one hand doesn't know what the other is doing.......