1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Android App not allowing ondemand

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by drjfjr, Mar 16, 2014.

1. drjfjr

drjfjr New Member

Jan 31, 2009
    tried using dishanywhere android app. everything was working great till i tried an on demand item. an error showed up saying could not authorize. too many devices. I checked and only one device was shown. The one i was on. i un authorized it and then tried re authorizing and it gave me the same message. I called dish support and they could not help. Anyone else have this issue and solved it?

2. Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Mike.H_DISHNetwork DISH Representative DISH Representative

Feb 1, 2011
    [SIZE=medium]drjfjr,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]This is an issue we are aware of and we are gathering more information to get this resolved. Would you please provide me the following information in a PM?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]User name and password – [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]Receiver # - [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]Smart Card # - [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]Hardware ID – [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]Software Version –[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]Thanks[/SIZE]

1 person likes this.
  3. dish556

dish556 New Member

Feb 18, 2014
    I don't know why you made a Kindle HDX app and not a kindle hd app why even make one it unfair to the people with a Kindle fire HD!