1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Android Fill-in Form app

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by Herdfan, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Herdfan

Herdfan DIRECTV A-Team

Mar 18, 2006
    Teays...
    I have been using PDF Expert. I create forms in Excel and then fill them in on iPads via PDF Expert. This works great as I can add numbers, have calculations done, capture signatures and just about anything I need.

I am looking for something similar for Android as I would much rather my employees trash a $199 tablet than a $499+ iPad. Readdle, the maker of PDF Expert does not make an Android version.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

2. dennisj00

dennisj00 Hall Of Fame

Sep 27, 2007
    Lake Norman, NC
    I think there's an Android version of GoodReader. Not sure if it will do exactly what you want, but you can annotate PDFs.