1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Angels/Rangers blacked out??!

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by teebeebee1, Sep 28, 2013.

1. teebeebee1

teebeebee1 Godfather

Dec 11, 2006
    Today's Angels/Rangers game was moved up due to possible weather and its not blacked out, i think Directv thinks its a replay of last nights game?

Help!

2. teebeebee1

teebeebee1 Godfather

Dec 11, 2006
    Replying to my own post:

All the early ones are blacked out, this hasn't happened all year to my knowledge unless the FOX national game was the early game, sounds like an excuse to save bandwidth for other things.............

Aaaaand i'm an idiot, fox game is the early game, nothing to see here :)

3. milton

milton Cool Member

Mar 12, 2011
    Per a response to a similar thread I started, this game was moved up due to weather expected.

It was moved to 12pm eastern, which falls in the FOX Saturday window and is thereby subject to national blackout on MLB EI.

4. TJNash

TJNash AllStar

Jun 5, 2012
    San Diego
    But it was available on MLB.tv on my Roku 3.