1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Anime vod problems

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by B Newt, May 10, 2014.

1. B Newt

B Newt Icon

Aug 12, 2007
    For some reason if I try to schedule a recording of a cartoon on the anime vod channel on my iphone, I get a message "Conflicts details are not available for these receivers" message. If I hit the "Watch on tv" button it will play on tv. For some reason it wont let me record. I tried some other vod channels and I have no record problems . I have no problems if I schedule it on my hr20 instead of the iphone. I hate setting up vod recordings from the search menu because it takes a long time for the list of shows to show up.

2. longrider

longrider DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Apr 21, 2007
    Elizabeth, CO
    I dont have an answer but I was able to duplicate the problem. I am not home so I could not try anything directly with the receiver but a record request on Anime failed with the same message but one from Comedy Central worked with no issues. The issue is not receiver related, I had the failure on both a HR44 and a HR24

3. samrs

samrs MANC DBSTalk Club

May 30, 2004
    Flat Branch, NC
    Same results.