1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Another Dish Anywhere iPad Problem

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by tommiet, Jan 22, 2013.

1. tommiet

tommiet Godfather

Dec 28, 2005
    After last weeks update, when I get to the log on screen, it just goes away for a few seconds and the log on screen pops back up. The ID/PW have not changed and they work fine on my computer.

Action Taken
    1) Remove app and re-installed
    2) Rebooted iPad
    3) Reset iPad network settings

All fail with the looping issue. Dish chat did not help and was told I would have to wait for an app update. Lame excuse.

2. some guy

some guy Godfather

Oct 26, 2012
    Does this occur on any other devices or at www.dishanywhere.com?

3. tommiet

tommiet Godfather

Dec 28, 2005
    Works fine on my computer on the same network.

4. Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Dec 28, 2010
    I was able to use my iPad with the new application after the new update. I haven't used it this week.

Please PM me your receiver number and your software versions so I can submit a trouble report to our engineers. Please let me know. Thanks.