1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another NBA-LP HD messup

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by RAD, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAD

RAD Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Dripping...
    The Bulls vs. Lakers game on 11/18 was being shown in the guide being in HD on channel 753-1 and sd on 753. Tune to channel 753-1 and the game in is 4:3. However on channel the same exact feed is being shown in HD. I wish D* would get their act together on this sports subscription stuff.

2. GC71388

GC71388 AllStar

Mar 12, 2007
    All laker home games are in HD. So, again this is another Directv problem. Last time it was fixed at halftime.

3. RAD

RAD Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Dripping...
    Yea, no doubt. When the game started it even had a graphic saying it was in FSN HD in glorious 4:3 on ch 753-1.

4. GC71388

GC71388 AllStar

Mar 12, 2007
    its now in HD. Thanks DTV

5. RAD

RAD Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Dripping...
    My record is about as good as the Bulls are. Tonight the guide shows 757-1 as the Bull and Nuggets in HD, tune to 757-1 and get message 727, can get 757, the SD version just fine along with other HD games. Call D*, the CSR is puzzeled for a while and comes back and says the game isn't in HD so they didn't turn the channel on. That's confusing since the Nuggest web site at says it's on AltitudeHD and the Altitude web site also says it's in HD.

6. Doug T.

Doug T. Cool Member

Dec 7, 2006
    Just wondering if the Blazers are being shown on nba LP since Comcast Sport Northwest and Direct do not have an agreement yet? The games are blacked out on D in the Portland area. I'm about to jump ship if D doesn't get their act together and prove they are the sports leader. Please help me. jam Directs phone lines and e-mails. help me out. Let's start a picket line in porltland. That would get some attention. Anyone want to join in?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.