1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Sports Recording Issue

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by donp2112, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donp2112

donp2112 New Member

Oct 24, 2006
    I've experienced all of the issues previously noted in attempting to record NFL ST and NHL CI with deleted programs, partials, etc., but I'm thick headed and continue to try. I had 2 experiences I can't explain and a question:

1) I have Total Choice Plus, which means I don't get all of the 600 series Fox Sports channels. I have a Prioritizer set to record Flyers games, but I usually go in and ensure that the NHL CI channel records (even though I know it will get deleted if I don't catch up before the end of the game). I didn't get to change the Flyers/Sabres game over the weekend and the unit recorded on channel 627 NYa which is an MSG Network channel...successfully?! I'm perplexed.

2) Question: I have Favorites #1 set to the channels I get and watch, but the Prioritizer continues to include channels that I don't get (as above with the Fox Sports channels). Anything I can do to eliminate these channels from consideration when searching or using the Prioritizer?

3) When recording the Eagles game which was carried locally on Sunday I tried to watch it after it had started recording. It didn't show up in the MyVOD (or whatever it's called), but did show in the To Do List. I could bring up the game through the To Do List but it came up live and I couldn't rewind, pause or anything. The tuner may have already been tuned to the channel. I was basically locked up. A known issue? I haven't seen this problem picking up a recording in progress before.

Thanks

2. btmoore

btmoore Hall Of Fame

Aug 28, 2006
    See The entomology of the Partial Bug I think you will find it exactly like you described.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.