1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Any success with NGC Sneak Peaks?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Radio Enginerd, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radio Enginerd

Radio Enginerd DIRECTV A-Team

Oct 5, 2006
    I have tried a half dozen times to record NGC Sneak Peaks and have yet to do so successfully. Am I missing the boat or doing something wrong?

My last failed attempt was on Wednesday (early AM) when I tried to record sneak peak #20. I was running the 0X158 CE and the history tells me it was "canceled". Wish I could say this was my only failed attempt but that's not the case.

Any advice?

2. b00stedeg

b00stedeg Legend

May 9, 2007
    I succesfully recorded two different airings of ngc sneak peak last week.

3. Calebrot

Calebrot Legend

Jan 2, 2006
    I had the same problem last week, I set a manual record and the infor provided was that the show became unavailable before it was recorded. I don't know how a show can become unavailable when it was set as a manual record. Shouldn't manual records just record whatever is on whatever channel it is set for?

4. johnchart

johnchart Legend

Sep 17, 2006
    I have recorded almost all of them with no problems. Very good quality HD!

John

5. Mixer

Mixer Hall Of Fame

Sep 28, 2006
    I recorded one program (a few weeks) that actually played all the way through. I tried two other times (when they first started) and they failed. I have spring leaves in my way now so I am not even sure I can record them.

Is the sneak peak on the 110 or the 119?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.