1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Anybody have a JYNXBOX ?

Discussion in 'FTA / Non Small Dish Satellite Area' started by Rickt1962, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Rickt1962

Rickt1962 Legend

Jul 17, 2012
    Was looking at this for my vaction house ! I have an old C Band that i might as well get rid of and install a 36" dish with this ! http://leesatt.tripod.com/jynxbox-ultra-hd-v2.html

Looks pretty cool can even hook up a Hard Drive to play HD movies !

Was wondering anybody here have one or something close to compare

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    AZ-box ?

3. PrinceLH

PrinceLH New Member

Feb 18, 2003
    Just ordered an AZ Box premium. I sold my Pansat 9500 to get the AZ Box. It does just about everything, with all of the Internet services, as well as free to air.

4. Rickt1962

Rickt1962 Legend

Jul 17, 2012
    Can your AZ box play HD movies from you PC or ext hard drive ? That was probably the biggest feature i likes on Jynx

5. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    you should check AZ box' site