1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone aware of forums with more specific Inno support?

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by rkreitl, Jun 6, 2008.

1. rkreitl

rkreitl Duplicate User (Account Closed)

Aug 24, 2007
    I've had an Inno since Christmas and pretty much love it. But it doesn have some real PITA "features". Like having a song recorded from MX that works fine for about a month and then you lose the last half of it. Or their lack of support for Vista and Napster Light. I have yet to find a may to manage my playlists from my Vista PC. Running Napster Light on XP works great, but do dice on Vista.

So I am looking for any forum that really hits the Inno.

Thanks.

2. Mavrick

Mavrick Hall Of Fame

Feb 1, 2006
    xmfan.com

xm411.com

3. davring

davring Hall Of Fame

Jan 13, 2007
    This may sound a bit bazaar, but I throw a DVD+RW in my DVD recorder and record six hours of music, from D*, than rip it into my PC, extract the audio and convert it to whatever I choose. I can then edit, if I choose, but mostly I convert it to Mpg and load it into my Walkman/phone. Quite simple to do, I let it record overnight.

4. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    Wow. I guess that works. Kind of a pain though. With the Inno, I have several channels set to record every night. Then I just grab it from its cradle and go. Much easier. :)

5. davring

davring Hall Of Fame

Jan 13, 2007
    Does sound a bit easier, but I don't have one. What I described is alot easier than it sounds. Honestly didn't even know what an "Inno" was until I just Googled it:)

6. rkreitl

rkreitl Duplicate User (Account Closed)

Aug 24, 2007
    Most of my recordings are off of XM150 (Comedy). As I'm listening, if I like something I press record. When commercials or an artist that has been over played comes on I flip over to my recordings. No burn this, copy that. I just press a button. Overall I'm really happy with the Inno just "need more input".

Mavrick, thanks for your suggestions.