1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone see Zombieland yet?

Discussion in 'The Movies' started by dpeters11, Oct 3, 2009.

1. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Awesome movie, very funny. I'd highly recommend it for at least a matinee even though it's fairly short.

Anyone else seen it and have an opinion on it? Be careful on spoilers!

2. RobertE

RobertE New Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Considering going to a monday mantinee. I have heard you do need to sit through the credits.

3. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Yes you do. It's not too bad, it was a fairly low budget film, so credits not incredibly long.

4. Marlin Guy

Marlin Guy Hall Of Fame

Apr 8, 2009
    Watched it last night with my wife and son. A great Saturday night in movie.

Bill Murray was great, as usual.
    "That's still tender." :lol:

5. paulman182

paulman182 Hall Of Fame

Aug 4, 2006
    I think that was a spoiler. I'v seen the reviews mentioning the surprise appearance by a well-known actor. Guess it's not a surprise anymore.

6. Marlin Guy

Marlin Guy Hall Of Fame

Apr 8, 2009

He's listed on the IMDB page and he's been mentioned by Harrelson on several talk shows promoting the film.
    I guess if you lived under a rock?.....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1156398/

7. CCarncross

CCarncross Hall Of Fame

Jul 19, 2005
    Jackson
    I don't live under a rock but I also avoid sites reviewing new releases so as not to spoil any fun surprises in movies I plan on seeing so luckily I didnt know Murray was in it until I saw it a few weeks ago. Some people want to be surprised, it can be fun.

8. paulman182

paulman182 Hall Of Fame

Aug 4, 2006
    I have made a point to avoid spoilers about this movie since I knew there was a surprise cameo.

Who has the time for talk shows? I do well to watch thirty movies each month.