1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Anyone with Glorystar?

Discussion in 'Sky Angel (Closed Forum)' started by He Save Dave, Dec 19, 2007.

1. He Save Dave

He Save Dave Legend

Jun 5, 2006
    I am seeking to get more Christian tv and was wondering if Glorystar customers could tell me a little about their experience?

Also, is there a channel that plays contemporary Christian music videos? Thanks.

I hope this is the right area for this thread. I wasn't sure where I should post it. :p

2. quiverof8

quiverof8 Legend

Apr 6, 2007
    don't have glorystar myself (yet). but have read nothing but good things on the other boards. You can get more info at www.glorystar.tv there is a list of all channels.

3. FTA Michael

FTA Michael Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jul 21, 2002
    JCTV plays (nothing but?) Christian music videos. It's on Galaxy 25 right now.

And by the way, you don't have to buy Glorystar's equipment to get the FTA religious channels. (Although they offer an interesting dual-satellite dish and nice support.) Any old FTA setup can pick them up.

4. Jtaylor1

Jtaylor1 Legend

Jan 27, 2008
    Glorystar costs about $200 for installation. The programming is free.

5. unclehonkey

unclehonkey Banned User

Jan 2, 2008
    also Glorystar has a software for the receiver that automatically updates when new channels show up and only will scan in the religious channels. So you're not stuck with 200 ethnic channels on IA5 :)

That feature you can turn on and off.