1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apartment Install/Window Mount

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by innovamage, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innovamage

innovamage Cool Member

Aug 15, 2006
    I have been a directtv customer for a year now and i am moving. i called and set up the installation, everything worked great. problem is that i can't mount it on the building or the roof, so my options are in the ground, which isnt a good options as drunk colleges kids would destroy it, the rep on the phone recc that i try a window caddy, which basically suction cups onto the window and hangs out there. the only place i was able to find this was from:

h**p://w**.prosatellitesupply.com/INSTALLATION_ACCESSORIES.htm

any ideas on what should i do, the suction cup is probably my best bet and its not terrible expensive. second is this good dealer or should i look else where....thanks

sorry for having to do the *, long time lurker just now posting and i can't do links until 5 posts...d'oh

2. gendru

gendru New Member

Jul 23, 2006
    OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW! SW

3. innovamage

innovamage Cool Member

Aug 15, 2006
    bump...anyone?

4. boba

boba Hall Of Fame

May 23, 2003
    HOW MUCH WILL REPLACING A BROKEN WINDOW COST YOU? That concept has never made sense to me, wind pressure on the glass or suction cups coming loose has always seemed a problem waiting to happen.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.