1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Are posts by D* Authorized Retailers not allowed?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Cruiser, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruiser

Cruiser New Member

Jan 16, 2013
    I was reading another topic regarding the hazards of doing business with a D* AR and came accross a very reassuring post from a DAR who I am considering doing business with, Today I noticed that the post was removed and I was wondering if it was because their statement wasn't true or because retailers are not allowed to post on here.

2. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    Posts can be deleted for a variety of reasons and are listed under the forum rules. No know what the post contains, no way to tell why it was deleted.

3. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    The forum User Agreement is available here: http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=23

If anyone has any questions about the rules or specific posts please send a PM to a moderator (any moderator). Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.