1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

are we getting the new CW?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by dishmaniak, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dishmaniak

dishmaniak AllStar

Oct 20, 2003
    cause some people are saying smallville will be move to CW new tv of WB :( anyone know? thanks for the help.

2. TNGTony

TNGTony Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    If you have the PR locals you are all set. From www.dishchannelchart.com:

WSJP LP 30 (UPN/WB to be CW) Aguadilla, PR
    Dish Local Channel 17.

If you do not have the PR locals and still want CW, you can subscribe to WPIX NY, or KTLA LA or KWGN Denver which will all be CW network channels. They are $1.50 each or $5.99 for all three plus WWOR NY (which will be the new My Network TV from Fox) and WSBK Boston which will be independent.

See ya
    Tony

3. dishmaniak

dishmaniak AllStar

Oct 20, 2003
    yeah I got all the locals exept channel 13 ....and I do have the NY channels too...so I am set to go when does the channel start ?? thanks for the help.

4. TNGTony

TNGTony Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    September 2006.

See ya
    Tony

5. shadowman413

shadowman413 AllStar

Jan 29, 2006
    I thought WPRV had a retransmission consent with D* (or maybe they're working on it).

6. tomcrown1

tomcrown1 Hall Of Fame

Jan 16, 2006
    They may have rights with Direct TV I thought the post had to do with Dish Network???

7. neljtorres

neljtorres Godfather

Jul 15, 2004
    :hurah: Angelo Medina and deportes 13 WPRV has a agreement with directv latin america exclusively. But he has been loosing alot of rights in Puerto Rico he lost the rights for the NBA with WPRU ABC in Puerto Rico and he will loose the rights for the football AFC with WVXF The new CBS here in the Virgin Island and Puerto Rico. That's why Ricky Martin fired him as his promoter.

8. jerbroni

jerbroni AllStar

Feb 25, 2004
    Excellent info, Tony. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.