1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ARGHHHHH!!!! "24" IS BAOUT TO KICK OFF AND.....

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by jrjcd, Oct 25, 2003.

1. jrjcd

jrjcd Arcane Movie Trivia King DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    ....and it'll be AT LEAST two weeks into the season before i have my 721 going!!!!!

:mad: :crying:

2. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    And, I don't see any repeats scheduled on F/X at this time.

3. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Not to worry! "Season 3" DVD set on sale at WM September 2004.

4. jrjcd

Apr 23, 2002
    jrjcd tosses a water balloon full of chocolate pudding at Nick....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

5. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    Hee hee. (re: Nick covered in chocolate pudding)

You have my sympathies..... I often will let three or four episodes build up in the PVR before I watch them so I don't get miffed when the hour ends each week (these DVD owners have it easy.... they can OD on this great show as much as they want.... or at least until they are falling asleep at 2am after telling themselves "just one more and I'll go to bed"...

6. invaliduser88

invaliduser88 Welcome to Torchwood DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    Still waiting for a resonably priced HD DVR, so I can record the HD (or what Fox pretends is HD) offair in glorious widescreen.

7. Nick

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    He he...I love chocolate pudding. :grin: but it was payback time for my insensitive smartass remark to jrjcd.

Started watching 24 at 9:00 pm. At 9:13pm, sat feed failed :icon_cry:due to a giant green, red and yellow monster of a thunderstorm completely covering the Georgia coast. :hair: Not to worry. I immediately switched over to cable and continued watching 24 with virtually no interruption. :icon_da:

Sat came back up at 9:55pm. Would have missed 42 min of the season premier without cable backup. Life is good. Can't wait for S3 to come out on DVD next year. :D

8. jrjcd

Apr 23, 2002
    :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :new_cussi :crying:

9. jrjcd

Apr 23, 2002
    my frustration stems from my job-my "monday" is tuesday and I don't get off work until 9 pm!!!!!!!!!

without the pvr...excuse me-DVR feature on my receiver, i am missing pretty much the only show i'm watching this season(which means i guess i'm not watching it....)

10. Nick

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Hey "J", I don't want you to miss another episode of 24. I'd be happy to sell to you one of my excellent and very stable Dishplayers. You can record the entire season of 24! I intend replace one of them with the 921 anyway if that much-touted vaporware ever makes it to 'primetime'.

Or, as an option, buy my almost unused 2800 and hook up your dusty old VCR to it.

11. Mark Holtz

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    Unofficial word is that the season premiere of 24 will be repeated Thursday night after Tru Calling. Don't know how true that is.

12. jrjcd

Apr 23, 2002
    well, in a couple of weeks, i'll be getting both a used 508 AND a new 721, so THAT will take care oif that...i would like a copy(somehow) of the first few 24s of this season(i guess i was being too subtle in my hints)...lol

13. Mark Holtz

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    Okay, it's official. The first episode of 24 will repeat Tuesday at 8 PM on Fox.