1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Arrested Development' New Season and Movie Finally in the Works

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by cj9788, Oct 3, 2011.

1. cj9788

cj9788 Hall Of Fame

May 14, 2003
    [SIZE=+1]" 'Arrested Development' New Season and Movie Finally in the Works[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Michael Arbeiter
    Hollywood.com Staff
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]It ain't easy being� an Arrested Development fan. For five years now, we've been told that there was a movie version of our favorite series was in the works. And every time creator Mitch Hurwitz or one of the Bluths shared some words of encouragement, we'd reluctantly let our hopes rise just a bit�only, a few months later, to hear that the script had yet to be written and the actors were perpetually tied up in other projects. It's enough to incur a frustrated "Come on!" every single time.
    But somehow, and call it blind faith, this time around, the news seems solid as Iraq. This weekend, Hurwitz and the cast of Arrested Development (including Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, Michael Cera, Portia de Rossi, David Cross, Alia Shawkat, Tony Hale, Jeffrey Tambor, Jessica Walters and director/producer Ron Howard as the narrator) announced at a New Yorker Festival panel that they would be putting together a new season of about ten episodes, followed by the long awaited movie."

I will belive it when I see it.
    [/SIZE]

2. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    I'm looking forward to that. I still have to finish watching the series again on DVD...

- Merg