1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Arrested Development season four is ready for viewing on Netflix

Discussion in 'News' started by Athlon646464, May 26, 2013.

1. Athlon646464

Athlon646464 Gold Members DBSTalk Gold Club

Feb 23, 2007
    Uxbridge, MA
    Arrested Development season four is ready for viewing on Netflix

"Arrested Development is finally back. After Fox cancelled the show in 2006 its popularity has unexpectedly grown, and now a new season commissioned by Netflix for its streaming service is ready for viewing. As is its custom, the service is making all of the episodes available for viewing at once, so fans (in all areas where Netflix is available) can start the Bluth Party binge immediately."

Full Story Link & Continuing Discussion Here

2. armophob

armophob Difficulty Concen........ DBSTalk Club

Nov 13, 2006
    Fort Pierce, FL
    Ok.
    I give, uncle already.
    I want to watch this.
    How do I do this the cheapest and easiest?

Here is what I have to work with. I have ADSL and Directv.
    I have an Xbox360 without a subscription and a Samsung 64" Plasma Smart TV.

Any suggestions for someone who will not require Netflix after this show?

3. Athlon646464

Feb 23, 2007
    Uxbridge, MA
    ^^^

I believe they have a 30 day free trial. https://signup.netflix.com/

Whenever they release one of their 'series' they release the whole season at once, so plan a marathon and have at it!

I also recommend 'House of Cards' and 'Lilyhammer' - they are both great!

:smoking:

Does your smart TV have a Netflix app? Run ethernet to it and you're good to go.

4. armophob

armophob Difficulty Concen........ DBSTalk Club

Nov 13, 2006
    Fort Pierce, FL
    I am not sure about the tv having an app, but I am pretty sure it does not have a hard drive to store them on.

I need to dig out the remote to look in the menu. Once I first set it up I put that monstrosity away.

5. Athlon646464

Feb 23, 2007
    Uxbridge, MA
    When you said Smart TV, I'm assuming there is a Netflix App. There is no hard drive. Smart TV apps don't need one.

With Netflix you can stream their shows whenever you want to. I'm willing to bet that when you figure out how to start the Netflix app on your TV it will offer you a free trial when you say you don't have an account.