1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

AT&T/Dish Bundle questions

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by ChgoBrad, Sep 18, 2012.

1. ChgoBrad

ChgoBrad Cool Member

Aug 7, 2006
    Currently have the bundled service through AT&T (grandfathered, obviously) right now I dont really see any advantages to having it bundled, especially having to go over the phone to make any changes (just about everything on the DISH site is greyed out)

So I basically have 2 questions:
    • Are there any advantages to having it bundled?
    • If not, how do I go about unbundling it?

Apologies if this was asked before, but I can't seem to do a search for AT&T, probably the ampersand throws off the search. :lol:

2. boba

boba Hall Of Fame

May 23, 2003
    Simple answer call DISH to onbundle.

3. Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo Legend

Mar 14, 2012
    I have seen where Dish has given $5/month off for 2 years for unbundling. I am not sure if that is always the case, though...

4. Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Dec 28, 2010
    Please PM your account number to me. The request must be from the account holder. The process takes 1 to 2 billing cycles to complete. Please let me know. Thanks.

You do lose the $5 discount you receive from ATT for being bundled. Thanks.