1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AT9 newbie question

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Ricka, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricka

Ricka AllStar

Aug 9, 2006
    Long time lurking, new poster.
    I have the H11 receivers at home with the 3 LNB dish. I am helping a friend remodel a house he just bought that had a AT9 dish that was left in the carport. It looks like it was used at one point but i guess the old owners took it down.
    To keep the kids quite while were working i thought we would remount the dish and bring a receiver from home to let them watch tv. I dont care about the HD local channels but like to align it to pick up the regular channels that i get at home.

From reading i see that you have to have the H20 to get the settings. My D11 will only give the 1,2,3 LNB settings. And i like a few miles from the renovation.

Would someone with a H20 get the settings for 39056 area code which is where the house is?

Any help would be appreciated. BTW we are remounting it where it was but some of the adjustment screws are loose. It looks like it was set somewhere around 52,54 el , 180,210 az and tilt 53,58 just by looking at the scratches on the dish

Thanks for any help.

Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.