1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Athletics Baseball Games Gone From Dish Network For Southern Oregon Subscribers?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Chihuahua, May 11, 2009.

1. Chihuahua

Chihuahua Legend

Sep 8, 2007
    When the Oakland Athletics' games were still airing on Fox/Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area, I was able to watch the games from my home in Medford, Oregon. Even after the A's games moved to CSN California, I was still able to view the games. However, I was unable to see yesterday's contest, and it looks like I might not be able to view Tuesday night's game either.

What is up with that?:confused:

2. Kheldar

Kheldar Icon

Sep 5, 2004
    DISH Network doesn't yet have a contract for CSN California. CSN was allowing them (and all providers) to display the channel during negotiations, but that has now ended.

For more information:
    http://www.iwantcsn.com/
    http://www.mercurynews.com/opinion/ci_12348262

3. Chihuahua

Chihuahua Legend

Sep 8, 2007
    Good God! Not another Charlie Ergan programming dispute?!:mad:

4. Aransay

Aransay Icon

Jun 19, 2006
    dis ned to ekp trck with rn m, fsh s frgeting a always sprots user sada

5. elbodude

elbodude Legend

Jul 13, 2006
    Not just Oregon. I am 25 miles from Oakland and I just lost the channel as well.

6. coldsteel

coldsteel Hall Of Fame

Mar 29, 2007
    Word is the dispute is resolved...

7. Kheldar

Kheldar Icon

Sep 5, 2004
  8. Chihuahua

Chihuahua Legend

Sep 8, 2007
    I was able to watch the Kansas City Royals-Oakland Athletics contest Tuesday night on Dish Network.

That was a relatively brief dispute.:)

9. Kheldar

Kheldar Icon

Sep 5, 2004