1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

auto hop not showing up

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by jefte1, May 1, 2013.

1. jefte1

jefte1 Cool Member

Feb 10, 2010
    South Carolina
    Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had this problem lately. Last nights shows ( tuesdays) primetime did not auto hop the programs. mondays was good, i just noticed this when i went to watch something tonight and noticed all the shows from tuesday night did not have the auto hop symbol. anyone kno wwhat is going on? maybe a one time glitch? thanks. will check tonights shows tom.

2. thomasjk

thomasjk Legend

Jan 10, 2006
    I saw the same thing. There is a thread about this at the other site. Appears to be a glitch.

3. kstevens

kstevens Icon

Mar 26, 2003
    Don't you have to wait 24 hours before the autohop will work?

Ken

4. JR_Baas

JR_Baas AllStar

May 5, 2005
    My shows form Tuesday did not have autohop on them either.

5. n-spring

n-spring Legend

Mar 5, 2007
    No. It's available by the wee-AM hours the following day.

6. RASCAL01

RASCAL01 Godfather

Aug 1, 2006
    I see this from time to time whre auto hop is not on the shows.

7. thomasjk

thomasjk Legend

Jan 10, 2006
    There is a known problem where autohop does not appear on all shows that is being worked on.

8. tcatdbs

tcatdbs Icon

Jul 10, 2008
    My problem is the yellow "pt" symbol shows up on my hopper guide while pt shows are recording, but not on my Joeys.