1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Auto Renewal

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by Rocko62580, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Rocko62580

Rocko62580 Legend

Sep 3, 2006
    I missed my auto renewal date by one day. It renewed yesterday. Fortunately I use a prepaid card each time I sign up so they can't get the money on this card. What are my options at this point? Obviously I don't want to continue with their current rate of $97.81 for 6 months.

2. raott

raott Hall Of Fame

Nov 23, 2005
    At least in the past, for me, all you need to do is call and cancel and the refund is pro-rated (was for me in the past). They will likely offer you a deal to stay for about half that,