1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autopay and mailed monthly statements

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by BennyGregg, Jul 23, 2010.

1. BennyGregg

BennyGregg Legend

Jul 17, 2009
    With autopay, do you still get mailed monthly statements?

2. teachsac

teachsac Legend

Jun 10, 2006
    Right now I do. You stop when you sign up for paperless.

S~

3. Ruffread

Ruffread Godfather

Nov 4, 2004
    Vista, CA
    I've had two months in which my monthly payments were taken from Visa, and I received printed statements showing transactions and balance of zero.

4. NewForceFiveFan

NewForceFiveFan Legend

Apr 23, 2010
    I switched over to Directv from Dish Network back in May. With Dish I was on paperless billing but still made a manual debit card payment once a month a couple days before due date. This and my Cox Internet bill were the last two items I was doing manual payments for since I began using autopay methods over a decade ago. After switching to Directv I went with paperless billing and autopay using my debit card and so far it's worked out fine and billed correctly on the date my account says it will. If you've ever had Dish Network you'd agree their website, especially for account access, really sucks compared to Directvs. The ease of use with Directv's site and wanting to Go Green completely is what convinced me to do autopay.

5. gfrang

gfrang Hall Of Fame

Aug 29, 2007
    I can't figure out my bill because they always add this and subtract that it makes my head spin. I just go paperless and hope for the best,less ware and tear on the brain cells.

6. Dazed & Confused

Dazed & Confused Godfather

Jun 13, 2007
    I've been on auto-pay for quite some time, and always use to get a statement. They asked me numerous times via Email about going paperless. I never agreed to it, but the statements just stopped coming anyway about a year ago. They must have inferred my agreement to go paperless, or just said screw him.:lol:

7. ronsanjim

ronsanjim Godfather

Mar 18, 2008
    Cherokee...
    Not everyone is computer literate, or even have a computer. My wife never uses my computer, so if D* decides to forego printed statements, I would cancel immediately.

8. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    I like the statements because I like to read the inserts. Weird, right?