1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Bad Commercials

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by B Newt, Nov 4, 2013.

1. B Newt

B Newt Icon

Aug 12, 2007
    Whas with tv provider commercials these days? They are the worst. Directv's "Great day for a move" is the worst of the 3 providers, i hate the part where the guy does that dance behind his so called friends back. Next is the irratating guy on the Cox cable commercials. And last is the 3 guys in the hopper comercials. Please no more torture.

2. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    We try to limit commercials to during morning news and sports, but I've seen much worse than those, including some that still blast the sound illegally.

3. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    But that lovely babe in the DirecTV Genie ads were great.

Guess. we got to take the good with the bad.

4. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    Yeah, who's their set designer? The inside of the tree house look more like inside of an attic.

5. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    I hate it when a company make their own customers look like idiots. Dish is far ahead in this category.

6. DB Stalker

DB Stalker New Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Tooele, UT
    What's a commercial?

#)

7. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    ^ what he said

8. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    One of the few things I like about going to the in-laws (I have quite a few) is watching commercials. And the arguments.

Rich

9. gov

gov Legend

Jan 11, 2013
    Erf.

I thought the annoying father on the Cox commercials was just in Omaha. Man, inflicting that advertising dreck everywhere Cox is the provider is just gruesome.

Blech.