Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The OT' started by EXTACAMO, Oct 22, 2008.
Check this out. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,443022,00.html
Wouldn't it be more logical that the spark came from the TV being turned on, not the remote?
Agreed.. what is there to spark in a remote control? More likely the TV than a remote.
Maybe the woman’s husband can explain how the remote control cause the spark…”Yes, honey, I don’t smell anymore gas so that leak must be fixed. Here, you just sit there and watch TV while I go out for breakfast. Oh, and I think you’ll really like the show that’s on channel 7 starting in about ten minutes…”