1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

BeIN launches Play Streaming…. for Cable subscribers for now..

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by peds48, May 12, 2013.

Are you interested in BeIN sports being made available on Mobile devices?

1. Yes

70.4%
  2. No

29.6%
  1. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
  2. jagrim

jagrim Hall Of Fame

Aug 25, 2006
    Voted No on this one because I'm not really into soccer much; though, if I were a soccer fan it might be interested.

Good luck to those wanting to add this. We've been too long waiting for "Watch ESPN".

3. tonyd79

tonyd79 Hall Of Fame

Jul 24, 2006
    Columbia, MD
  4. TJNash

TJNash AllStar

Jun 5, 2012
    San Diego
    I assume this is more content than just the on air feed. They have snapped up rights to a lot of properties, and barely show some of them. The app will allow them to air the N Power Championship matches more consistently, for example.

5. tonyd79

tonyd79 Hall Of Fame

Jul 24, 2006
    Columbia, MD
    Then the real question is, will multiple feeds be available to directv customers?

6. acostapimps

acostapimps Hall Of Famer

Nov 5, 2011
    Illinois
    If Directv can work on the Spanish HD version then I wouldn't find other ways of streaming, But mobile streaming would be nice for Spanish subs also as I don't subscribe to sports pack just for one HD channel as I don't care for the rest.

7. larryharry59

larryharry59 Mentor

Feb 5, 2012
    What a joke. They finally get it done when the season is 2 weeks from ending. Where was this from day 1?

8. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    Being a HUGE soccer fan, it does not get any better than this. I followed the CONMEBOL World Cup qualifiers and I always try to get my day off when my team plays, however there was two times where I was not able to and I missed the game. This would of have been a "life saving"

9. I WANT MORE

I WANT MORE CowboySooner

Oct 3, 2006
    Northern plains
    I voted NO! I hate soccer.

10. espnjason

espnjason Armchair Referee

Sep 30, 2008
    I don't think highly of college sports either, but that doesn't mean I don't want it made available to those who do.

11. tonyd79

tonyd79 Hall Of Fame

Jul 24, 2006
    Columbia, MD
    That was pretty much my first reaction but the question says "are you interested" not "should they add" so, the post is legit.

12. ronton3

ronton3 AllStar

Mar 15, 2006
    Right now I am watching he Giro D'Italia, bike race and have watched others, so soccer isn't their only offering.