1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Being Human

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Drucifer, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    I found the start the Being Human [U.S.A. Edition] season to be very good. A hell of lot better than the Being Human [British Edition] of the past season.

Being Human [British Edition] was so bad, I got to ask is it still in production or has it been cancel?

2. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Godfather

Jul 9, 2007
    I understand the UK version will have at least one more series. In the beginning, I MUCH preferred the UK version, but as they divered, I started to like them about the same.
    When the UK version lost all of the original actors, it should have been cancelled. Why it was not is a mystery to me.
    Now I very much prefer the US vesion.

3. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    I had originally like the UK version, but once I saw the US version was starting to get its own story-line as opposed to copying the UK version, I think the US version has become a much better show.

And I have to say that the twist in the season premier was a good one!

And with regard to the Church's spoiler...
    Killing off main characters in British TV is not really that much of a show killer. They are definitely more apt to do so than here in American TV. I suppose it has to do with the general shortness of most of their series. So, the fact that the whole original cast was killed off is not really a big deal for them.

- Merg