1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bellsouth and Directv

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Bama Fan, Dec 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bama Fan

Bama Fan Guest

Anyone know a date/time frame when Bellsouth is going to offering Directv service??

2. pez2002

pez2002 Hall Of Fame

Dec 13, 2002
    Why dont you register Then we can anwser all of your Questions that you have :)

Sorry DBS mods I had to say it

3. Bama Fan

Bama Fan Guest

So in order words, you guys don't know...

4. Bama Fan

Bama Fan Guest

Nevermind everyone. I called to they told me it will be offered in the last part of Jan. Discounts of $2, $5, and $10 will be applied to Directv accounts depending on the amount of service you have with Bellsouth. Also, its my understanding that existing Bellsouth and Directv customers can apply for this discount.

5. Mike Richardson

Mike Richardson Banned User

Jun 12, 2003
    Semi-related: When will Southwestern Bell (SBC) and DISH Network discounts be available?

6. Bama Fan

Bama Fan Guest

This is all I could find: "The two companies will begin work immediately on integrating operations, including order entry, customer service and billing, so they can begin offering customers the co-branded service in early 2004."

7. George_T

George_T Legend

Sep 19, 2002
    I didn't know that Bama fans could use the phone! ;)

I know, poor taste! But I couldn't resist (I'm a huge Tennessee fan!) :grin:

In all seriousness, have a Merry Christmas, and welcome to the forum.

8. Bama Fan

Bama Fan Guest

We'll get you guys next year! Go BAMA!! Thanks for the welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.