1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ben & Kate go bye bye

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by RunnerFL, Jan 24, 2013.

1. RunnerFL

RunnerFL Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2006
  2. tsmacro

tsmacro Hall Of Fame

Apr 28, 2005
    East...
    At least that was my reaction reading that. Clicked on the link and I had vague recollection of there being such a show. Obviously it hasn't been promoted very effectively, it's on a major network and I had barely even had heard of it. I might not be an expert on pop culture or anything but I'm not completely unaware by any means either.

3. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone DBSTalk Club

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    A bit of a bummer, I was liking that show. Not one of my favorites or must see, but still enjoyed it.

4. Maruuk

Maruuk Hall Of Fame

Dec 4, 2007
    Same here--a very uneven show, but the girls were real cute and there were occasional laughs. The weak and silly brother character was a huge fly in the ointment unfortunately. I won't miss it NEARLY as much as "Don't Trust the B". That was super witty and hip, but most of the audience, alas, was not.

Too bad they can't make shows like "Don't Trust..." just for niche cable/streaming so smart people could get un-dumbed down content instead of this lowest common denominator pablum.