1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Best Buy Now has HD TIVO's Available

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by ImmerTech, Jul 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImmerTech

ImmerTech AllStar

Jul 19, 2004
    Fort Lauderdale
    I was just checking the Best Buy site and they have HD TIVO listed as available with free ground shipping.

Best Buy - HD Tivo Link

- ImmerTech

2. ramy

ramy Banned User

May 18, 2004
    I got one. Thanks for the info.

3. Robert Zohn

Robert Zohn Cool Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Most CE and B&M dealers should have HR10-250 in stock as DIRECTV has finally ramped up the production to full capacity.

Since the beginning of April they made approximately 100 to 600 per week, now they make 600 every day (6 days per week, total 3600 per week.

My company and all dealers who place orders are getting regular, large allocations on time every week.

4. Danny R

Danny R Goblin the Pug DBSTalk Gold Club

Jul 5, 2002
    If I were to buy a HD Tivo, and am switching from DISH, what current deals can I grab onto as a new customer?

The HD Tivo is the only receiver I need, hooked to a single TV. I'd need some sort of install as well.

Anything?

5. SParker

SParker New Member

Apr 27, 2002
    Robert,

I am glad you got all the pre-order people off your back now. :)

6. DTV TiVo Dealer

DTV TiVo Dealer Legend

Sep 27, 2003
    Danny, Not many deals for the HR10-250 available as DIRECTV has a strict MAP pricing policy. My company gives a $50.00 gift certificate and a 6 color custom logoed HD DVR shirt. We supply the 18x20 dish and offer a $50.00 self install credit as well.

DIRECTV has 6 months of Free HD programming and the NFL Season Ticket programming promotion for new subscribers, where you get 4 months of the bigest package, TOTAL CHOICE PREMIER free.

BTW, Thanks Shawn!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.