1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Price for Programming

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by kcbigboy, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcbigboy

kcbigboy New Member

Jul 15, 2007
    First time poster...

I've been looking on DirecTV's website and also here and I really can't decide on what programing package I want to change to.

I currently have a H20-100 connected via HDMI in my living room connected to the newly purchased HDTV and a DirecTivo R10 in the bedroom connected via component cables to my analog 27" television. The package's I have right now are DIRECTV DVR Service, DIRECTV Protection Plan, HBO and SHOWTIME, TOTAL CHOICE PLUS and HD Access. I'd like to add the rest of the movie channels.

Is there a better (cheaper :grin: ) package where I can get all of this. If so, what would you recommend? A appreciate all feedback!!!

2. falken

falken Legend

Jun 14, 2007
    If you really want the rest of the movie channels, you should upgrade to premier+hd access+dvr service. If you are happy with just HBO and Showtime the package you have now is the cheapest.

3. kcbigboy

kcbigboy New Member

Jul 15, 2007
    Thanks Falken for your input.

BTW, I LOVE Wargames and have it on DVD. Saw it at the theater when I was 13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.