1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Best Signal Meter For Under $250

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by inf0z, Mar 3, 2013.

1. inf0z

inf0z Legend

Oct 15, 2011
    I seen a few posts on this but nothing since 2009. I am looking for a signal meter that I can use to dither DIRECTV dishes both SWIM and non SWIM for under $250. Does any one have any recommendations? It doesn't have to be new either, used is perfectly fine.

2. gov

gov Legend

Jan 11, 2013
    LOL, I have suggested to several 'official' D* and E* install techs that leaving their meter behind accidentally would be GREAT !!!

They just laugh.

3. Old_School

Old_School Legend

Nov 28, 2011
    PA
    many years ago i used the ACUTRAC III .. it cost about 200 back then.... honestly you'll have to search a bit to find it.. have not seen it sold anywhere for awhile.