1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Best way to get Big Bang Theory from last night

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by dpeters11, Dec 14, 2012.

1. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    I messed up and didn't realize Big Bang Theory was scheduled to air at 2:30 am because of football. My DVR tried to record it, but of course it also didn't actually start until around 2:40-45.

Other than watching it off the CBS website on my computer, is there a better way to be able to see it on my TV (other than torrent etc)? I have a DirecTV DVR Internet connected, though no CBS On Demand), a Roku and PS3.

2. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    I think your quickest way to watch the show is from the CBS.com website. If you go to Hulu, it re-directs you to CBS.com (unless you try and watch shows from previous seasons). (and last night's episode is already online at CBS -- so no waiting).