1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BestBuy taking XBox 360 preorders....

Discussion in 'Gaming Fun - The Other Reality' started by BobMurdoch, Nov 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    .... but only for select Reward Zone members. (I don't know what the criteria is but I got an email and I bought about $5K worth of stuff for personal and business use last year)

I GOT one. Paid extra for overnight shipping and it says I should see it Friday 11/18. I got a sports bundle that comes with Madden 06 and Project Gotham Racing 3, an extra wireless controller, and a play and charge kit.. I also order the Perfect Dark Zero game on the same order. That is supposed to ship to me on 11/19.

Trying to get back into the site and order extra controllers, but the site is down (Several thousand people hitting the same page with do that....)

Pickup at the store is not available.... you have to have it shipped.

I don't have a link for you because I think it is personalized for me, and there is a one bundle maximum per link.

2. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    Um..... sorry. That didn't take long the site now says:

Reward Zone® program members:
    We're sorry; the Xbox 360 pre-order offer has ended.

But that doesn't necessarily mean you'll be without an Xbox 360 come launch day. Check BestBuy.com or a Best Buy store near you on November 22 for your opportunity to pick up the revolutionary Xbox 360 console, along with games and accessories.

Find a Best Buy store near you.

This special offer was reserved for Reward Zone program members only. For information on how to become a Reward Zone program member — and to participate in offers like this in the future — visit a Best Buy store near you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.