1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BestBuy updates XBox 360 page....

Discussion in 'Gaming Fun - The Other Reality' started by BobMurdoch, Oct 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
  2. srrobinson2

srrobinson2 Legend/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Sep 16, 2003
    No pre-order yet! I have one pre-ordered at EBGames, but I want to buy the BB warranty sand use my Reward Zone card :-(

3. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    Don't hold your breath..... My local Best Buy store in Brick, NJ told me that they only think they will get 10-20 for the launch window. Higher volume stores like W. Patterson, NJ (an hour away) are supposed to get more, but still no more than 60 at best.

I'm thinking I will be staring at a lot of sold out signs on launch day.

4. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    Whoa. Newsflash. Keep an eye on your email, BestBuy just sent me a personalized link to preorder one starting Weds. 11/9 at 11am.

As it appears to have my reward zone number in the link, I don't want to post it to take away my chance to preorder one, but keep an eye out....

I bought about $5000 last year for my home and business expenses so that may give yoiu an idea whether they are using that as a determinant to decide who they send the link to....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.