1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

BestBuy updates XBox 360 page....

Discussion in 'Gaming Fun - The Other Reality' started by BobMurdoch, Oct 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
  2. srrobinson2

srrobinson2 Legend/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Sep 16, 2003
    No pre-order yet! I have one pre-ordered at EBGames, but I want to buy the BB warranty sand use my Reward Zone card :-(

3. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    Don't hold your breath..... My local Best Buy store in Brick, NJ told me that they only think they will get 10-20 for the launch window. Higher volume stores like W. Patterson, NJ (an hour away) are supposed to get more, but still no more than 60 at best.

I'm thinking I will be staring at a lot of sold out signs on launch day.

4. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    Whoa. Newsflash. Keep an eye on your email, BestBuy just sent me a personalized link to preorder one starting Weds. 11/9 at 11am.

As it appears to have my reward zone number in the link, I don't want to post it to take away my chance to preorder one, but keep an eye out....

I bought about $5000 last year for my home and business expenses so that may give yoiu an idea whether they are using that as a determinant to decide who they send the link to....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.