1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beware the door-to-door free breast exam guy

Discussion in 'The OT' started by n8dagr8, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n8dagr8

n8dagr8 Resident Rounder DBSTalk Gold Club

Aug 14, 2004
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12409277/

Seriously, how have you guys not posted this on here already. How stupid are people (not you guys, the women in the story). I've always loved using the line, "No, I'm not a Doctor but yes, I'll take a look" but this guy....WOW!

2. jonstad

jonstad Hall Of Fame

Jun 27, 2002
    Yeah, I saw this one. Guess I'll have to dust off my "free mustache rides" t-shirt. And grow a mustache.:p

They oughta cut the old guy some slack. Took some ingenuity to get his hands on some nice firm breasts at his age.

Anyway, what're they gonna charge him with? Men have been lying to cop a feel for millenia. If that's a crime now, we're all gonna have to turn ourselves in!:grin:

3. zmark

zmark Legend

Apr 17, 2005
    "I'm sorry ma'am, but this requires an oral examination. Just let me take my dentures out first...."

4. dodge boy

dodge boy R.I.P. Chris Henry

Mar 31, 2006
    This post is totaly useless without pics/ video :lol:

5. missileman

missileman Legend/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

May 28, 2004
    Hmmm. How is it sexual assault. The women consented to the exam....ANYone can do a breast exam..

6. ntexasdude

ntexasdude Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2005
    Reminds me of a big story a few years ago in Dallas. Some guy rented a self storage unit and posed as a gynecologist and offered free or low cost pelvic exams. On one hand it's funny and the other hand it's sad because there are women out there desperate enough to fall for this scam.

7. pjmrt

pjmrt Hall Of Fame

Jul 17, 2003
    And I always thought the line " are you a doctor, ... I am today " would be a great pickup line. :lol:

More seriously, I'm not sure which is sadder - people with no more morals than this guy, or the women gullible enough to fall for the scheme.

8. AllieVi

AllieVi Hall Of Fame

Apr 10, 2002
    Sounds like an innovative individual trying to set up business in a unique way to service clients who are too busy to go to a doctor's office. A good intention hampered by misunderstanding... :)

9. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    I wonder if he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

10. Laverne

Laverne Guest

Feb 17, 2005
    !rolling

11. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    What the guy did was wrong... but it doesn't sound like he forcibly entered anyone's home (he was like 76 right).. and it isn't like he was prescribing medication or performing surgery under the guise of being a doctor.

While they pretty much have to punish him in some way... I'm more concerned that there were women that actually thought it reasonable that a doctor might perform door-to-door breast exams for free.

If a doctor won't make a house call when you are coughing up your insides... why is he going to do that?

I hope those women have people (mom, dad, husband, brother, friend, someone, anyone!!) living with them to prevent them from doing similarly stupid things. Apparently anyone knocking on their door would have an instant sale without a lot of effort.

12. AllieVi

AllieVi Hall Of Fame

Apr 10, 2002
    We pass laws that protect the gullible, but maybe this situation is an example of where the line should be drawn. Some victims are simply at the extremes of the bell curve... :)

13. ntexasdude

ntexasdude Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2005
    I wonder if he carried a little bag and a stethescope?:lol:

14. tomcrown1

tomcrown1 Hall Of Fame

Jan 16, 2006
    HMM I must be doing the wrong thing to earn my way in life.

My new profession a door to door Ladies Sex examiner. We offer nest day delivery of tomcrown 1 sex insurance services

15. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    This just in...crafty old man flim-flams unsuspecting women -- film at eleven! :lol:

16. n8dagr8

Aug 14, 2004
    Seriously though, I know what my pick-up line(s) for tonight are going to be. Thanks guys (and door-to-door free breast exam guy)!

17. Laverne

Laverne Guest

Feb 17, 2005
    What do you mean, 'pick-up lines', N8? Don't you have a GF back in AL??!?! :bonk1:

18. n8dagr8

Aug 14, 2004
    Funny story....she dumped me. So, I'm a free man. Apparently she wasn't okay with the long distance relationship after all. Don't worry, I wouldn't cheat - not my style.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.