1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

'Big Brother' Opens House to Returnees

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by John Corn, Aug 9, 2002.

1. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    It's not uncommon for producers of reality television to play mind games with their contestants. But the producers of "Big Brother 3" have figured out a way to fool viewers, too.

Since the latest installment in the hit CBS franchise began early last month, audiences have assumed that -- as with past installments of the show -- players voted off the series were history, and no longer eligible to win the big $500,000 grand prize.

But on Thursday night's live episode of "BB3," executive producers Arnold Shapiro and Allison Grodner unveiled a major twist in the game: The "dead" shall walk again.

Full Story

2. jrjcd

jrjcd Arcane Movie Trivia King DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    oh..i'm sorry...is big brother back on the air????i was too busy wrapped up in clipping my toenails to notice...lol

is julie chen still trying to commit career suicide by being the hostess???

3. Dennis K

Dennis K Cool Member

May 18, 2002
    jrjcd said, "is julie chen still trying to commit career suicide by being the hostess???"

Chen's credibility has been affected, but job security (ahem!) isn't an issue

4. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Oh please let Tonya back in... :)
    I watched Big Brother 3 last week in our hotel, to my suprise, I'm kinda hooked, I did watch most of the first one, but none of the second

5. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Amy was voted back into the house by a margin of 5-2 over Eric.

Then in the HOH competition:
    Amy won and is now head of household as well.