1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Bizarre 722 behavior

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by olds403, Dec 8, 2011.

1. olds403

olds403 Godfather

Nov 20, 2007
    I am attempting to stream a movie on my 722 but every time I select watch movie it tells me the movie will be available in X amount of time then the 722 immediately reboots.

2. MattG@DISH Network

MattG@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Jan 6, 2011
    How is the receiver connected to the internet? Try resetting the network connection in menu-6-1-broadband setup to make sure an IP address is showing up.

Does this only happen on one movie, or have you tried a couple different movies?

3. olds403

olds403 Godfather

Nov 20, 2007
    For some reason I had to reset my router. My internet connection was working but the 722 wasn't seeing the router until I reset the router. Thanks for the quick response, I have never seen that happen with my 722 before.

4. MattG@DISH Network

MattG@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Jan 6, 2011
    I hope it continues to work, please let me know if it doesn't :D