1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blackouts yesterday on MLB EI package on D*

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by JAYPB, Apr 11, 2010.

1. JAYPB

JAYPB Legend

May 8, 2002
    I knew that yesterday the MLB games were supposed to start on FOX...so I recorded the Tribe-Tigers game anyway off of 662 (STO) AND 663 (FSD) expecting the games to be "blacked out". My HD DVR recorded both games---3:30 worth just as I had set it up to record.

Normally, when I record stuff that is "blacked out" I will fast forward through the recording to see if the WHOLE THING was blacked out. Well yesterday on BOTH recordings the black out was "gone"/"lifted" at the 1:32 mark (2:32 pm EST). Anyone else see this on ANY other MLB EI games? Again, this happened on the STO recording AND the FSD recording.

First time I've had this happen to me on a "live" recording off of a D* EI game. I've had this happen on classic games I've set up to record off of STO in the past...but never off a current, live game. Quite unexpected but I was able to watch the game from the 4th inning to the end..didn't like the result but that's not important at this time!

:confused: