1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blonde Kidnapper

Discussion in 'Laughter Is The Best Medicine' started by Ferenczy, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Ferenczy

Ferenczy AllStar

Sep 9, 2008
    A blonde woman was having financial troubles so she decided to kidnap a child and demand a ransom.
    She went to a local park, grabbed a little boy, took him behind a tree and wrote a note:
    "I have kidnapped your child. I am sorry to do this but I need the money.
    Leave $10,000 in a plain brown bag behind the big oak tree in the park at 7AM ."
    Signed, "The Blonde."
    She pinned the note inside the little boy's jacket and told him to go straight home.
    The next morning, she returned to the park, and to her great relief, found the $10,000 in a brown bag behind the big oak tree, just as she had instructed.
    Inside the bag with the cash was the following note:
    "Here is your money. But I just cannot believe that one blonde would do this to another."

2. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    :lol: Great minds, I figured out how this would end half way through reading it and I'm not even a blonde.

3. Jimmy 440

Jimmy 440 Hall Of Fame

Nov 16, 2007
    Monmouth...
    Jimmy loves his blondes ! :)

4. hdtvfan0001

hdtvfan0001 Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2004
    Lovin them blondes...:D:lol:

5. Grentz

Grentz New Member

Jan 10, 2007
    I am blonde :mad:

lol, funny though.

6. Zellio

Zellio Icon

Mar 8, 2009
    I'm auburn blonde, which means I typically look red in the sun, and brown in the shade, so bah to all of you.

7. audiomaster

audiomaster DBSTalk Club Member

Jun 24, 2004
    Does this make you have multiple personalities? Or maybe be bi-polar? Fortunately nothing a colorist couldn't fix!