1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

blue button question

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by smitmw1, Dec 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smitmw1

smitmw1 Mentor

Sep 26, 2007
    I am sure it is always been this way but since my h20 doesnt do it....... Lets say I am checking out the guide (or any menu it seems) and pick a channel. I then hit the blue button and pull up the mini guide. If I jump to the channel ID and then one more left press it returns me to the main qrid quide or setup or whatever menu I was in last. Always been this way and I just never noticed? My H20-600 doesn't do it and I didn't see it in the the tips pdf.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.