1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Bonnie and Clyde

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Paul Secic, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    Did anyone watched Bonnie & Clyde on Lifetime, A&E, History Channel?

2. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    I watched the first part, not the second yet. I do believe they took some creative license with parts though.

3. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    Have it on my DVR. Will probably watch it on Friday.

4. itzme

itzme Hall Of Fame

Jan 17, 2008
    I watched it all. I didn't hate it. I didn't turn it off. So, uhm, yea. That's my review.

5. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    Same here. Both episodes are in the can. We'll probably get to them over the weekend.

6. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    That's about the way we felt. We've been really punishing ourselves lately, we also watched Sharknado on NF. What a horrible movie. But we watched it.

Rich

7. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    Was into 45 minutes of it. Stop and deleted it. Don't know how they did it, but the director turned two famous criminals into total bores.