1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Borderlands 2

Discussion in 'Gaming Fun - The Other Reality' started by Shades228, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Shades228

Shades228 DaBears DBSTalk Club

Mar 18, 2008
    This game is probably the best game I've played in a long time. It's more offensive than the first one but it's just hysterical. The classes seem to be the same just balanced a little more so we'll see how the new classes that come out will interact. If you played the first one and enjoyed the story and the comedy you'll like the second one.

Be warned though they really chose to make this one over the top so you might want to google some phrasing of things before you get this game.

2. mrro82

mrro82 Legend

Sep 11, 2012
    Astoria, OR
    I loved the first. I was really excited for the sequel and so far I haven't been disappointed.

3. djlong

djlong Hall Of Fame

Jul 8, 2002
    New Hampshire
    With all the chatter about the sequel, I've decided to give the original a try. I like the concept of merging the shoot-em-up with RPG-style character development. So maybe THIS will be the game where I finally develop the run/aim/shoot on-the-fly thumbskills :)