1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Boxee Box and 922

Discussion in 'ViP922 DVR Support Forum' started by rsicard, Nov 29, 2011.

1. rsicard

rsicard Cool Member

Aug 24, 2003
    According to Sling's website D-Link's Boxee Box has the Sling Player app integrated does this work with the 922? Is this a work around for the long awaited Sling Receiver 300???

2. AZ.

AZ. Legend

Mar 27, 2011
    hard to believe its true...Sure hope the same comes to the Revue!!!!

3. harsh

harsh Beware the Attack Basset

Jun 14, 2003
    Salem, OR
    In that the computer-based Slingplayer isn't compatible, I have doubts about other non-web clients.

4. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    Somehow I missed this thread and a whole bunch of other news reports in November and December. I've started a thread Slingbox Plays through Boxee Box & Logitech Revue in the Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology area and also in our sister forum IPTV Connection here.