1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking Bad series finally predictions, thoughts, wish list

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by oldschoolecw, Sep 24, 2013.

1. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
    Sunday September 29th it all comes to a conclusion. How would you like it to end, how will Vince Gilligan end it?

I hope Walter eludes the law in the end but how would that happen?

Will Walter change his mind if he sees Jesse alive and try to save him?

I would hope & think he will try to steal his money back from Todd and company.

If Walter gets caught by the law, will he say Todd's gang made him cook and he only did it because they said they would kill his family?

This show, i can honestly say is my favorite TV drama ever
    Yes it's a guessing game, but would like to see what others are thinking as well

2. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    OK: The way I'd like: Walt wipes out the neo-Nazis, gets the $70MM back, and donates half to charity through a secret off shore fund. He and Skylar make up, and the son also reconciled, live in CuraƧao happily doing volunteer work. Marie meets a wonderful man who is a telephone lineman and wouldn't know a drug if it hit him in the face. Jesse repents all his sins, goes on a three year quest to "find himself", and after the usual trip to the Near East and Far East, he meets a young woman on a religious quest, they fall in love, marry, five kids, live on Fiji off the $15MM he somehow still has. Oh, yes, Walt's charity work has helped find a cure for Cerebral Palsy, for which his now cured son is ever grateful, and Walt's cancer stays in remission, and he enjoys a very hot renewed ID, as does Skylar.

Now, if it ends anything at all like that, I'll buy everyone a beer.

3. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
    Another thing I was thinking. Wouldn't it be Walt"s luck that he cured his own cancer from his cabin home brew and gets busted by the Feds and ends up in Jail the rest of his life.

4. gpg

gpg Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2006
    Long Island
    Walt attacks Todd and the other neo-Nazis. He frees Jessie but Walt himself is fatally wounded. Walt asks Jessie to give his family half the money and tells Jessie to keep the rest for himself. Walt also gives Jessie the sarin cigarette. Walt dies.

Todd survives the attack, and tries to convince Jessie not to kill him. He points out that he has spared Jessie's life several times. Jessie thinks about it for a moment, then tells Todd he won't shoot him. He offers Todd the sarin cigarette and Todd lights up. Jessie walk away. Fade to black.

5. shendley

shendley Hall Of Fame

Nov 27, 2005
    I love this ending!

6. bidger

bidger Hall Of Fame

Nov 19, 2005
    I would like it to end exactly how Vince Gilligan decided it will end. I realize that due to this man's extraordinary talent, I'm not equal to him and his vision. It's been a sweet ride, but I'm glad BB is going out on top.

7. cj9788

cj9788 Hall Of Fame

May 14, 2003
    I just hope they give more details as to what is going on in ABQ while Walt was in New Hampshire. The flash forward shows Walt on his 52nd birthday and Walt disappeared shortly after his 51st birthday. We only saw one delivery made to the cabin but we can tell it was not the first one the hover man made. I would saw say about 5 months have passed but who know.....

Sent from my iPhone using DBSTalk mobile app

8. shendley

shendley Hall Of Fame

Nov 27, 2005
    I find the time very hard to keep up with on BB. I was floored at the beginning of last season (aka., the first 8 episodes of the 'last' season) to find out only about a year had elapsed for the first four seasons. I then went back to watch the series from the beginning to try and track the time more carefully (ok, I know that is pretty crazy, but I was really curious to see if everything really would neatly fit into a year) and after a few episodes realized that there was just no way to keep track. The series has been pretty vague about time lapse.

1 person likes this.
  9. Laxguy

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    And that's a "good thing"!

10. cj9788

cj9788 Hall Of Fame

May 14, 2003
    Yeah the time on BB is a mind cruncher. I have re-watched the show dozens of times and can not find any time blips to make me think more than a year has gone by with the exception of the flash forwards. It appears Walter White can get a lot done in a short period of time. I was saying before last Sundays episode that it will be interesting to see how they move along almost an entire year in just 2 episodes when it took them 47 episodes to cover the first year....

11. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    Walt goes in guns blazing to try to get the Nazis. He sees Jesse chained up and frees him, the two briefly reconcile but Walt inadvertently kills Jesse in the firefight. Walt makes a phone call, takes the ricin himself, and walks into the desert. 20 years from now, a much older Huell presents 21-year-old Holly White with $60 million.

12. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    They discussed (quickly) the timeline on Talking Bad this past Sunday. I think in the last episode, Skylar mentions that Holly is 18 months...the finale starts on Walt's 52nd birthday, so he spent 3-4 months in New Hampshire, right?

13. Laxguy

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    Yes, 3-4 or 5 months is right.

14. gpg

gpg Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2006
    Long Island
    I think you might have really nailed it.